Marketing is more than what meets the Eye
More than selling, marketing is about strategies and seizing the attention of your target customers.
In the world of marketing, there are a lot of different and subtle ways to create brand awareness and drive sales. That is guerrilla marketing. It’s a tactic used to make the sub-conscious mind aware apart from your media agency proposal.
10 Unconventional Marketing Ideas and Inspiration
- Skywriting: Being one of the most impactful forms of aerial advertising, skywriting has the ability to captivate hundreds of thousands of people in one performance. It is a strong and clutter-free outdoor advertising option.
- Elevator Advertising: An effective form of advertising in terms of consumer awareness. As a person enters an elevator, they’re bound to they read the information found inside it. Ideally, one must concentrate on securing elevators in high-traffic buildings.
- Flash Mob: If you are a local company looking to boost brand awareness, flash mob marketing works wonders. While it’s a budget-friendly idea, it’s a great way to provide instant recognition and create social media buzz.
- Coffee Cup Advertising: A fool-proof medium to get your target group to experience your brand in their hand. While it guarantees great exposure, it is also innovative and clutter-free advertising medium.
- Escalator Advertising: An average person spends 30 seconds on an escalator or moving walkway which allows multiple exposures of an ad message. Besides being an engaging medium, it is attractive too.
- Geofilters: Snapchat and Instagram have changed personalisation altogether. Creating a custom, on-demand Geofilter is a great way to garner support for a local event.
- Human Billboards: A young group of enthusiasts is a great way to promote a brand. As the name suggests, this medium is an effective way to maintain human interaction in your advertising efforts. From digital displays to handheld projectors, the options are limitless.
- Pizza Box Advertising: Advertising on pizza boxes is a great idea because the takeaway boxes are sure to spend a fair amount of time in a potential customer’s home. It’s a tactile way that guarantees visibility.
- Bench Advertising: Advertising on the back rest of a bench in a great advertising medium. The eye-level advertisement placement lets customers read the ad clearly too. Also, it offers 24/7 coverage.
- Bill and Receipts Advertising: Advertising on bills and receipts is a new form of advertising. It is a highly targeted medium and is sure to be read by the bill payer. Also, it is an affordable medium.